Thursday, November 25, 2010

1 punkin' 2 chocolate pie's and a lot of thanks to give

I love Thanksgiving. It's always such a nice way to kick off the Holiday Season that I love OH so much. I baked 3 pies (2 chocolate, they're award winning by the way... and 1 punkin'...) along with a breakfast casserole last night. I did this all in preparation for today's festivities, AND I didn't char, under cook, or forget to put sugar in anything!!! I was going to do a traditional list of all the things I am thankful for, but I decided non traditional would be more fun...

I am thankful for:
Torchy's Tacos
play dough
football
eye liner
my blackberry
lil' smokies
twinkle lights
snuggle buddies
the Zoo
pop CORN
my 5 senses
Relient K's Christmas CD
Root beer
nail polish
...and its remover
HD TV
compact mirrors
gloves
thermals
babies
body wash
snow
El Chico
facebook
art
fall colors
alarm clocks
car lists (work related ;)
decent drivers
good movies
original flavored Trident gum
airplanes


OK, I could go on and on... the list of things I am thankful for is pretty much never ending. I truly am thankful for this time of year and for all the loved ones I get to share it with. This year has had its fair share of trials, happy moments, tears of pain and joy, laughs, and unforgettable memories. I am first and foremost thankful for my Lord and Savior. In a close second would be my family and their support. Without my family, I would seriously be lost. I dedicate this Thanksgiving day to them. Happy turkey day everyone. Bring on the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment