Friday, November 26, 2010

'HOPE' to the rescue

I received an email from an old friend today that told me she knew how to get to my older blogs... AND THERE THEY WERE!!!! I am soooo happy about it I could kiss her on the cheek! So shout out to RAE HOE! And many thanks. I thought my writings were lost forever! I'm thinkin' I will only put back up the most recent ones. I will archive the sappy ones about my Summer "love" for a later date... anyway... enjoy (or not) again.

Written a few months ago:
zzzzzzzzzzz
from Courtney Renee by everybody loves courtKNEE
I sat here starring at the cursor for a good five minutes before I started typing. I blame it on the time. It is 8:01 in the morning and if you know me... at all... you know how much I hate, ever so passionately, with every fiber of my being, waking up early. I just started this new shift at work that will last for the next 6 months. BOO! I work 6am-6pm every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Sunday. I love having 3 and 4 days off a week... but I absolutely hate waking up by 5:15 every work day. When I hear my phone alarm go off, I throw a full out temper tantrum in my mind and pull the covers over my head as I try my hardest to disappear from 'the real world' and sleep for the rest of forever. *sigh* If I weren't such a night owl, going to bed at a decent hour would probably come easily... but instead, I lay in bed, tossing and turning, thinking... dwelling... not sleeping.... Eventually, yes... of course I fall asleep, but what seems like seconds later, I hear that dad gum alarm go off and it shatters my entire universe. Ha ha... OK, so maybe that is overreacting at its best. Whatever.
I love night time. I love the dark (in no way does this represent my soul... just sayin') I love seeing the moon and the stars twinkling against the dark canvas of the night sky. I love it! It's not that I have to be out and about late. I've just always been a night person. It's jut how I roll. So needless to say... it is going to be the longest, sleepiest 6 months of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment