Thursday, December 23, 2010

.my favorite time of the year.

A glimpse into my Christmas season...

I've watched 'Elf' 'The Grinch' 'Christmas Vacation' 'Home Alone' and 'Charlie Brown's Christmas' (some multiple times)

Andrew and I decorated the 'Jones Family Christmas Tree'

Mom, Matt and I transformed the house into a Christmas wonderland

I've attended 2 ugly Christmas sweater parties

my family flew in (Kelsey & Porter, Adam, Natalie & Jack, and Mom-mom)

we had a Christmas get-together/game night... it was a success

the whole family took a lemo ride to view Christmas lights

family dinners have been wonderful

decorated ginger bread houses with the girls + Andrew

festive cookie decorating... then devouring

"Merry Christmas From the Family" is always a family favorite sing-a-long

late night game playing is a nightly occurrence

went last minute shopping with Kelsey

watched BSU whoop Utah

I love this time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment