Thursday, December 30, 2010

...rewind or fast-forward?...

As I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking about the busy week that just passed away. Family was home, Christmas came and went, laughs, food, good times. I started to think about this past year and everything that came with it... the good, the bad and the ugly. I couldn't help but ask myself, if I had the chance... Would I rewind? Would I go back and fix things I did or said knowing how they would effect my life? Or would I fast forward from this point a few years and see where I end up? I wish the remote in the movie "Click" were in my possession. I would test it out and see what would happen. I think at some points in my life I would say "forget the remote, live and learn"... but for this moment, right now... I would totally do it.

And just for the record, I think I would rewind.

I am sorry for the hurtful things I have said and done.
I am grateful for memories.
I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment