Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.the wish list of a single 25 year old.

1. A hot, mature, well-educated, man that is well into his career that knows how to treat me right
2. A lump sum of dough that will allow me to quit my job and finish college
3. A pretty penny for my parents also, please? Thanks.
4. An English Bulldog to be named 'biggie smalls'
5. Another nephew or niece (lets get on the ball Kelsey and Porter)
6. A brand new black Chevy Camaro
7. An 'all expenses paid' trip to Italy
8. Snow on Christmas morning
9. A trip to the spa (where I would be turned into a blonde again)
10. Oh yes, and World peace....

Come on Santa Baby, hurry down my chimney TONIGHT!!!

**side note: at first the title said 'the wish list of a single 24 year old.' until I was corrected by my beautiful sister-in-law Natalie. I am 25 years old now. I just can't keep it straight. Age? I think so. 

2 comments: